Tuesday 22 May 2012

Illustrations for pop up book, i have began drawing out all the animals which are currently in major farms and out of childrens stories. I then need to make stages/sets from them all and began planning whihc sections are to pop up pulll out flip over etc.

I really like the style of these illustration as they as child like and appear to be collured in by felt tips, which bring me back to my childhood! The colours are bright and i am going to ensure it stays like that when printing.


Some of the animals I have replicated and drew them in different poses just to have more variety and some will fit better into different sets.




It was obviosuly important to keep the illustration style throughout the all the animals yet still some are my favourite like the pigs AWWW!!! so cute ha.


No comments:

Post a Comment